I promised my friends/photo buddies that I'll share a Photoshop tutorial/workflow after our on-the-spot unplanned photoshoot --a result of an unexpected discussion from our corporate email... thanks corporate heheh :)

This is technically my first and I shall say quite detailed tutorial, I hope you'll learn something from it. You may contact me for suggestions to further improve my posts.

I don't have a proof reader so possible errors in grammar, spelling or thoughts might be encountered, so just bear with me :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By sanjah

Disclaimer: If you'll use any of the materials found here, please give credit to where credit is due.

Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. franz says:

    pwede mo like diri sanjah?? hehehe thanks bai!

  2. katol says:

    kinsa na? wafa lagi na.taga acn na imong model?

    btw, i added ur photoblog in my links. :-)

  3. Sanjah says:

    franz: oks na ko sa comments bahala wla like heheh...

    katol: dili taga ACN ang model. gwapahan sad ko ani nya... pwede pud kaha mo like sa model noh? hehe

    thanks, e add sad tika sa ako links. :)

Leave a Reply