This is not my type of photography but there was a time when I started this photography hobby that I took every flower I saw on the street, pits, canals, or whatever-- I think every beginner went on to this stage, it's part of our experiments and our learning. Nevertheless, compiling colorful photos like these flowers never fails to amuse me. 

When I made these photos during my visit to Singapore Botanic Garden, I was thinking back in my mind that these vistas would make a good desktop wallpapers. Enjoy these colorful eye candies and if by any reason you would like to use these photos, I would be flattered but would also appreciate it better if you let me know.








Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. iDepth says:

    nice kaso ngano wala may watermarks?

  2. Sanjah says:

    @iDepth: because watermark for me is not relevant. it's my personal choice not to put any :)

Leave a Reply