At last I decided to create my own blog. It took me years and years to decide to create one, for the reason that I don't even have the slight idea what to put in it. Then, an inkling on my mind came in, why not post everything related to the things that I like most... that is the appreciation of visual arts, specifically Photography and Image editing.
 
Yeah, you might want to ask why in the world did I started this so called "liking of visual arts"? Since then, I really liked to re-create the things that I saw and had imagined through drawings, but unfortunately I'm a sucker of visual arts which involves the use of a hand(painting, sketching, drawing), even my hand writing.... is a crap. So the only way for me to re-create the things that I see and those things that are created from my mind is to learn how to use an Image Editing Software and bought a camera.
 
Year 2007 was when I first started to re-create the world that I see through photograph. From then on it was a long journey of researching, studying, learning, experiencing and appreciating this art.
I'll post here my works and interpretations of everything that I see in hopes to share it with others and get some comments on it as well, for my continuous learning.
 
For my first post, I'll start with a boat in which symbolizes as a carrier for which will take me to anywhere I want to be... that is the same for this blog.

Vessel of Trade
Details: 3 images merged in HDR using Photomatix and cleaned in Adobe Photoshop. Taken with Canon 400D + kitlens at San Remegio Beach Resort, Cebu, Philippines

Note: English is not my primary language, so excuse me if you might find some grammatical errors on my posts.

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. franz says:

    nice content..this can sell! more power to the site master sanjah!

Leave a Reply